Last updated: 1st November 2021
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Sarah Ellis Coaching Gift Vouchers.
2. These gift voucher terms apply to pounds sterling gift vouchers purchased online through the Sarah Ellis Coaching website (www.sarahelliscoaching.co.uk)
3. Sarah Ellis Coaching reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift vouchers at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Sarah Ellis Coaching gift voucher constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift voucher terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Sarah Ellis Coaching gift vouchers remain the property of Sarah Ellis Coaching who maintains the right to cancel the voucher in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Sarah Ellis Coaching gift voucher can be redeemed by e-mailing Sarah@sarahelliscoaching.co.uk
5. The gift voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another voucher.
6. Your Sarah Ellis Coaching gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase following which they will expire. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift voucher’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
7. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift voucher. In cases where your gift voucher is lost or stolen, Sarah Ellis Coaching is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Sarah Ellis Coaching cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Sarah Ellis gift voucher as a result of theft or fraud.
8. Gift Vouchers are non-refundable
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
10. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts